Nestled on a private cul-de-sac in the coveted Woodside, this lovely single-level gem is a stone’s throw from Atherton in the heart of the Peninsula…
On a 16,550 sq ft lot (per Realist), this 3 bedroom 2 bath 2,140 sq ft home awaits your TLC. Original oak hardwood floors. Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace and divided-light bay window with views of yard and pool, sunny eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, huge family room with fireplace. Bonus room/workshop, 2 car garage. Lots of off-street parking.
The central location is convenient to tech companies and San Francisco.
Enormous potential to update or expand.
Make it your own!
Type: Single Family Residence - Contingent, Year Built: 1955
Home size: 2,140 Square feet
Lot size: 16509.24 Square feet
Garage: Attached Garage, Off-Street Parking, Garage: 2 Car(s)
Schools: Las Lomitas Elementary School, Woodside High School
- Appliances: Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Hood Over Range, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplace: Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Laundry: Inside
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Roof: Composition
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Pool: Fiberglass, In Ground