Great Home – Great Location – Outstanding Schools!
Set on an approx. 9,821sqft lot in Community Center, this 4 bedroom / 2.5 bath home offers a very spacious and open floor plan with upgraded touches throughout. The inviting kitchen/family area showcases a wood floor, crown molding, island, new appliances, a cozy fireplace, and access to an outdoor kitchen. The elegant living room features a fireplace, crown molding, wood floor, and views of the lovely rear yard. Three large bedrooms, and a generous primary suite, all with hardwood floors, large closets, and lots of natural light. Two full baths and a powder room. Laundry area with washer and dryer, cabinets, pantry, and closet. The very deep backyard with its large patio, outdoor kitchen, pool, shed, fruit trees, and colorful flowers, is perfect for an extension of living, relaxation, and entertaining.
Ideally located close to library, art center, museum, schools, parks, tennis courts and just minutes to downtown Palo Alto…
A must-see – Welcome!
Type: Single Family Residence, Year Built: 1956
Home size: 2,051 Square feet
Lot size: 9,821 Square feet
Garage: Attached Garage, Other, Garage: 1 Car(s)
Schools: Duveneck Elementary School, Walter Hays Elementary School
- Bedrooms: Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Bathrooms: Dual Flush Toilet, Primary - Stall Shower(s), Shower over Tub - 1, Tile, Full on Ground Floor, Half on Ground Floor
- Kitchen: Countertop - Other, Pantry
- Appliances: Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining Area in Family Room, Eat in Kitchen, No Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Fireplace: Family Room, Living Room
- Laundry: Inside
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter, Concrete Perimeter and Slab