Beautifully upgraded contemporary townhouse in the popular Lakepoint neighborhood…
This bright and airy home features three bedrooms, two and one-half baths, and an attached two-car garage, with large storage space. New contemporary SPC flooring throughout. Soaring high ceilings in the formal living room with a gas fireplace that leads up to the formal dining area overlooking the living room and continues to the combo kitchen and family room. New stainless steel refrigerator, newer dishwasher, gas range with powerful exhaust hood. Recently remodeled with new interior paint, bathroom sink fixtures, and bathroom lighting fixtures. Washer/dryer are included.
This community is beautifully maintained with low HOA fees.
The community offers walking paths, a pool, and a spa.
Conveniently located close to Fremont BART station, commute routes, 880 & 680 freeways, and work shuttles.
The home is also near shopping, restaurants, a hospital, and Lake Elizabeth.
Great Fremont schools.
This is a must-see home!
Type: Townhouse, Yr Built 1996
Home size: 1,400 Square feet
Lot size: 1,014 Square feet
Garage: Attached Garage, Gate/Door Opener, Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage: 2 Car(s)
Schools: Parkmont Elementary School, J. Haley Durham Elementary School
- Bedrooms: Primary Suite/Retreat, Walk-in Closet
- Bathrooms: Double Sinks, Dual Flush Toilet, Showers over Tubs - 2+, Tile, Half on Ground Floor
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Hood Over Range, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Family Room: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Fireplace: Gas Burning, Living Room
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Flooring: Other, Tile
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Foundation: Slab
- Style: Contemporary
- Pool: In Ground