Offering tremendous potential & privately located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home currently has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths & office space in 1,978 sq. ft. & comes with nearly approved plans to remodel & expand the home to 2,453 sq. ft including Junior ADU with separate entrance.
The present home has a spacious living & dining room adjacent to the kitchen featuring quartz counters & tile backsplash. A large bedroom, bath & den complete the 1st floor. Upstairs lies 3 more bedrooms, 1 with multiple closets & 1 with a perfect kid play area, plus an office area & full bath. The backyard is private, low maintenance & has a sunny & spacious patio. An attached garage provides parking & plentiful storage.
Oak Ct. is an amazing Willows location across from excellent Laurel Elementary & only 5 minutes to Downtown Palo Alto for dining & shopping, plus easy access to 101 & the Dumbarton. Move in, remodel & expand, or rent it out, options abound with this great home in a fantastic location!
Type: Single Family Residence, Year Built: 1952
Home size: 1,978 Square feet
Lot size: 5,019 Square feet
Garage: Attached Garage, Off-Street Parking, Room for Oversized Vehicle, Garage: 1 Car(s)
Schools: Addison Elementary School, Duveneck Elementary School
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Bathrooms: Dual Flush Toilet, Shower over Tub - 1, Stall Shower, Tile, Updated Bath(s), Full on Ground Floor
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Oven Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Laundry: In Garage, Tub / Sink
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas, Wall Furnace
- Roof: Metal, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Style: Traditional